Top 7 Summer Perennials
Are you looking to expand your perennial gardens with fresh new plants for the summer? Look no further! We’ve curated a list of our Top 7 Summer Perennial Must-Haves to give your garden beautiful season-long color and interest.
- Perennial Hibiscus – Show stopping dinner plate sized blooms in red, pink, white, including varieties that mix each color on every flower. Create your own backyard tropical paradise!
- Coneflowers – This is THE classic native flower. It comes in lots of colors including in pink, neon pink, yellow, red, white and even orange. Plus, it blooms on repeat.
- Lavender – This is a super fragrant choice for that sunny, sandy, summer beach scene with lots of long-lasting flowers.
- Coreopsis – A lacy, airy flower that rebloom with ease in the heat of summer. Keep them dry and hot for best results.
- Daylily – This indestructible rebloomer does best along roadsides, walkways and sunny hot locales everywhere.
- False Sunflower – You can get tons of long-lasting color from this tall, narrow plant that loves to bake in the afternoon sun.
- Black eyed Susan – These bright yellow flowers bridge the gap between summer vacation and football season. Bring the summer to a close and ring in autumn all in one great plant.