FUEL your plants for more flowers!
Van Wilgen’s Slow Release and Bloom Booster: The 1,2 punch
The best way to keep your flowering plants flowering is food… marathon runners can’t run without the pasta dinner the night before, right? These flowering plants have a marathon in front of them because they will be flowering from now till frost. An absolute non-negotiable is using VW Controlled release fertilizer every 2 months. Apply now and then in the middle of July, and again in September. This amazing fertilizer feeds your plants a little every time it comes in touch with water. Here is the secret to giving your plants a competitive advantage and being the best-looking plants. Use VW Bloom Booster every 2 weeks and you will not be disappointed. Fuel your plants for more flowers!
vw Controlled Release Fertilizer
- A TRUE controlled release formula that feeds plants gradually & evenly
- Lasts approximately 2 months in a pot & up to 3 months in the ground
- Virtually impossible to burn plants (Remember like medicine, just because it says 1 tablespoon on the directions doesn’t mean that 2 is twice as good!)
- Contains valuable minerals in addition to the big 3 (Nitrogen – Phosphorus – Potassium)
vw Bloom Booster
- The high “middle” number, aka the phosphorus, promotes root growth and flowering
- This custom blend has one of the highest phosphorus of similar products
- Will not burn foliage (Remember like medicine, just because it says 1 tablespoon on the directions doesn’t mean that 2 is twice as good!)
- Contains lots of micronutrients like boron, copper, iron, manganese, and more which play very important roles in growing plants
- Unlike the big green marketing machine’s water-soluble products, ours actually dissolves in water without having to constantly stir it… this ensures a more uniform application